Comment on page
Visual presets is a way to triggers events, animations, and other changes in your Unreal Engine scene
A preset is the combination of a blueprint function or variable of an actor with a set value. These can then later be recalled very quickly from the preset panel on the right side
- Select the "Preset Setup" tab
- Select an actor
- Select a blueprint function or variable in the middle pane
- Enter in any parameters required for the function/variable.
- Press "Execute" to see your changes live in the viewport
- "Save as Preset" opens a new window where you can specify a preset name and replace the default image captured from the viewport.
- Click Save and your Preset will now appear on the right side preset panel
Saving a Preset
Presets can be edited, re-arranged & deleted by selecting "Edit/Order Preset" in the Preset panel
Presets can be re-arranged by selecting and dragging them.
Preset names can be changed, update thumbnails, and deleted by selecting edit.